Sat, 12 Nov|
The Hub Studios
CONNECT (Edition 3)
An 8-hour intensive day for experienced dancers to connect with each other, their training and their hearts through movement with Company Jinks.
Time & Location
12 Nov 2022, 11:00 – 19:00
The Hub Studios, 2 Hague St, London E2 6HN, UK
About the event
- You must read all the following details before booking;
- With the intention on ‘connection’ - this event is an 8-hour intensive to connect you to yourself, your heart, your movement, your training and each other. The space we create is safe and inclusive - allowing you to flow with whatever you need to at the time of the event, with no pressure or judgement. A more intimate session than our other events, it gives us the chance to move slower than a normal workshop - giving space for intention, presence and integration. With a closer attention on mindfulness, this event provides space for you to find growth in your movement through the lens of self awareness and self care. The day is lead by Ricky Jinks with one guest teacher sharing a class. We will explore yoga, journalling, movement meditation and choreography. The level is aimed at intermediate/advanced dancers and you must be over 16 years old.
- To view previous Connect events head to @companyjinks instagram and view 'connect' in the highlights.
- Tickets are limited due to the events intimate nature.
- Please make sure you book the correct date you would like to attend.
- Location: The Hub Studios, 2 Hague Street, Bethnal Green, London, E2 6HN, UK - If arriving by train, the studio is a 10 minute walk from Bethnal Green Underground Station. If arriving by car, you must find your own paid on-street parking or car park.
- You must attend the whole day. Please arrive ready to begin at 11am.
- There will be at least 45 mins for lunch and there are many places to buy food nearby if you choose to not bring a packed lunch.
- Please bring plenty of water, a journal/paper and a pen.
- The event may possibly be filmed - if you have a problem with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your place is not confirmed until full payment has been made and you receive an email confirmation. Please always check junk.
- Refunds: If you buy a ticket and cannot attend the event anymore please contact email@example.com for a refund. There will be no refunds 5 days before the event unless it’s a special circumstance. It is possible for you to sell your ticket to somebody else and email us to inform us of the name changes. Any other issues with refunds please email.
- Any other questions or information, don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org - please wait up to 3-5 days for a reply.
Ticket for full day (11-7) 'Connect' Company Jinks event.£45.00Sold Out
This event is sold out