Time & Location
17 Dec 2021, 10:00 – 18 Dec 2021, 20:00
DanceZone, Capricorn House, 60 Higher Ardwick, Manchester M12 6DA, UK
About the event
- You must read all the following details before booking;
- The event is on the 17th December 10am-6pm and 18th December 10am-8pm. Please arrive with enough time ready to start at 10am. Please find a poster with the schedule above that includes 6 x 2 hour workshops as well as mindfulness, warm ups and a showcase. Please note that order of classes may change and that the schedule within the set hours may alter slightly. You will also receive all class footage for free as well as a video of your showcase if you choose to share (more info on showcase below).
- You must be intermediate/advanced level and be over 16 years old. (If under 16 - you may possibly still attend by having a parent/carer send an email first to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and apply)
- Location: Dancezone Studios, Capricorn House, 60 Higher Ardwick, Manchester M12 6DA, UK - If arriving by train, the studio is a 15 minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station. If arriving by car, you must park on the street outside the studio (this is free parking) and not in the Capricorn House car park.
- Please bring your own lunch, plenty of water, a journal/paper, a pen and something comfortable to sit on if possible (a pillow is perfect)
- Accommodation is not provided but there are plenty hotels and Air BnBs available in the area - book soon to avoid high Christmas prices.
- We will most probably visit the Manchester Christmas Markets in the evening of the 17th but please know that this is not part of the event (just a chance to socialise) and if you choose to join, everything including travel will be of your own responsibility.
- The event is being filmed - if you have a problem with this please email email@example.com
- Your place is not confirmed until full payment has been made.
- There are a limited number of tickets - if you are not financially able to pay right now but would like to reserve a spot and pay closer to the event please email Ricky at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event is inclusive of all sexualities, genders, gender identities, races, disabilities, nationalities, religions and appearances and we expect you to support this diversity too.
- Covid-19: We would appreciate all attendees taking a rapid flow test the morning of the event but this is not compulsory. The event will not be socially distanced but if somebody in the studio chooses to stay distanced we expect everybody to respect this. If you have symptoms please do not attend. As the rules change within the government, our policies may change too and we will keep you updated.
- Showcase: The showcase is a lovely part of some of our community events that allows students to share any art that they wish. This can be freestyle, choreography, spoken-word, singing, comedy etc. It is in a very chilled, informal and intimate studio environment at the end of the day - you don't need a costume and there will be no fancy stage/lighting etc. A beautiful chance for you to share something personal in a safe and comfortable environment. If you have something that you've been working on (whether it's 30 seconds or 5 minutes) or end up having a spontaneous desire to share on the day, then bring your music with you (if needed). Email me if you already know you'd like to share - or I will reach out a few days before the event to check in again. If you're reading this and wondering whether to share or not, this is the time. I invite you to feel safe and comfortable to express yourselves in this inclusive and supportive environment. (Please note that if showcasing a group piece all members need to be attending the event)
- Refunds: If you buy a ticket and cannot attend the event anymore please contact email@example.com for a refund. There will be a 50% refund if you cancel after 1st December. It is possible for you to sell your ticket to somebody else and email us to inform us of the name changes. Any other issues with refunds please message Ricky via email.
- Any other questions or information, don't hesitate to contact Ricky on firstname.lastname@example.org - please wait up to 3 days for a reply.
Mindfulness and Warm Up
Book before November 29th to receive this £10 discount£75.00Sold Out
Full Event Ticket
This includes all classes on both Friday and Saturday£85.00
This ticket only includes Friday.£40.00Sold Out
This ticket only includes Saturday's event (classes / showcase)£40.00